We talked about different methods of effective learning.
We were given time to develop our sketchbooks for the previous module in time for their assessment.
We were given a new brief which was Scale, and so spent our time researching into this to come up with ideas for it. Also we were given a chance to talk about the previous brief of fruit which the whole class passed and the lecturers were happy with everyone’s work 🙂 At the start of the brief I wasn’t sure what to do or where to take it and it wasn’t until near the end of the brief that I realised what I should have done at the start, so I’m quite happy where I am and what I’m going to be doing in the next brief.
I did some more work on my spore plaster and tried to make it look more rounded. It still needs more work done to it but I don’t think it will take much more work.
The workshop this week was book making. We learnt how to do an accordion fold and also make books by stitching the pages to hold them together. We also printed out instructions for other methods which I have still yet to try out.